Terms and Conditions of Ticketing
1. Tickets are valid only for the route, date and time of sailing stated thereon. It is not allow to board the vessel if expired.
2. Tickets are sold at Hung Hom Service Center only within the designated opening hours from Mon-Sun & Public Holiday : 14:00-21:30 and tickets purchase cut-off time will be 30 minutes before sailing.
Tickets are sold Tsim Sha Tsui East Service Centre only within the opening hours from Mon-Fri : 14:00-21:00 & Sat, Sun & Public Holiday : 13:00-21:00 and tickets purchase cut-off time will be 60 minutes before sailing.
Tickets are sold at Central Service Center only within the designated opening hours from Mon-Sun & Public Holiday : 14:00-21:30 and tickets purchase cut-off time will be 30 minutes before sailing.
Payment must be made by Cash, WeChat Pay, Alipay or Credit Card. Payment for tickets should only be made to staff over the counter. For assistance, please contact our staff.
3. Internet Ticketing provide vessel ticket and catering voucher for the next 14 days via official website https://www.harbourcruise.com.hk, and will be closed 2 hours before sailing. Tickets can be collected upon presentation of confirmation email or receipt at pier service center at least 30 minutes before sailing and the staff will redeem ticket according to relevant confirmation details.
4. Passengers can also contact us through the Oriental Pearl hotline 29948155 to make reservations for the sailings in upcoming 14 days and follow the booking guidelines to complete the payment. Passengers must provide the bank in slip to us before 14:00, the day before sailing day. Confirmation letter will be provided once we received the bank in slip copy. Please email the bank in slip to email@example.com or WhatsApp to 852-52200126 to our company. Confirmation letter will be sent out once we confirm all the information. Passengers must arrive at the pier service center at least 30 minutes before sailing departure for ticket redemption.
5. Tickets Type: (1) Adult tickets apply for aged above 12 years old;(2) Child tickets apply for children aged between 2 and 11;(3) Baby free tickets apply for baby aged below 2 years old.
6. The Oriental Pearl pick up and drop off piers are
- HUNG HOM (SOUTH) FERRY PIER
- TSIM SHA TSUI EAST SERVICE CENTRES (near McDull Statue)
- CENTRAL FERRY PIER NO.8
7. Passengers must arrive at the pier service center at least 30 minutes before sailing departure for ticket redemption. The cut-off time of the ticketing service and tickets redemption is 10 minutes before departure, and the gate will be closed 5 minutes before departure. No refund and cancellation will be provided for any late arrival.
8. In case of special circumstances such as extreme weather, current speed, etc., Oriental Pearl sailing schedule will be adjusted. The specific sailing time is subject to the release of the company. Passengers are advised to pay attention to the update service resumption arrangements and more details via the Oriental Pearl official website and service center.
9. To ensure the safety and security of passengers, the sightseeing deck will be temporarily closed for use by passengers during bad weather condition.
10. Please keep the tickets properly and take the sailing according to the voyage on the ticket. If you want to proceed to open deck or V.I.P. room, please contact our cabin attendant at any time. If the passenger loss the catering vouchers, no compensation will be given.
11. Refund for sailing cancellation due to force majeure such as bad weather or breakdown of the vessel can be made at the Service Centre within 30 days. For tickets that were bought via online, passengers are required to contact travel agency for the refund.
12. Once the vessel ticket or catering package is sold, it will not be refunded or amended.
13. In case of dispute, the decision of the Company shall be final.
14. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this Ticketing Policy, the Chinese version shall prevail.